KEYNOTE SPEAKER

WELCOME to 'SON'flower MINISTRY

CJ is best known for
her....

* Engergetic, Humorous & Motivational Speaking

* Insightful Bible Teachings

* Directorship of Women's Ministries within the Church

* Creating & Leading Special Events & Retreats

* Life Balance Coach - Mentoring Ladies One-on-One

COMING SOON.... CD's available for purchase of CJ's talks and Bible Studies.



CJ FORTSON

Just An Ordinary Vessel Who Loves Her Extraordinary God!!!


SPEAKING GOD'S WORD


May 24, 2012

Several people have asked what I will be doing now that we've moved back to Texas. Will I be continuing with the decorating business or doing more photography or continuing my first and foremost rewarding calling…Ladies Ministry?

Well, no to doing another decorating business. Yes, to some degree in the photography, now only doing ‘nature photography.’  An absolute YES to my first love…Ladies Ministry!! 

Yes, I will be continuing on with the "SON"flower Ministry full time! So remember me when your ladies group needs a Key Speaker or Bible Study Class.